• TO GATHER THE LOST OF THIS WORLD AND COMPEL THEM TO COME INTO THE EVERLASTING KINGDOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AS STATED IN LUK14:23
• TO ESTABLISH AN APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETICALLY DIRECTED NEW TESTAMENT MINISTRY HAVING REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND GLOBAL INFLUENCE
• TO TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF THOSE IN NEED BY INTRODUCING THEM TO THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD'S KINGDOM THROUGH THE PREACHING, TEACHING AND DEMONSTRATION OF THE WORD OF GOD
• TO DEMONSTRATE THE POWER OF GOD'S WORD BY PRODUCING A GENERATION OF OVERCOMERS THAT WALK , TALK AND DEMONSTRATE THE PRINCIPLES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR DAILY LIVES
In the spring of the year 2003, while being led by the Holy Spirit, Prophet Keith Douglas began a series of evangelistic outreaches at the now defunct Hilton Hotel that would change the fate of hundreds of church goers in the Oklahoma City area. Out of these once a month meetings, would come the foundation for a church that the Lord was contemplating that would have a profound effect on the lives of many across this nation and abroad as well.
Prophet Keith was well respected in ministry circles across this nation as a prophetic evangelist and conference speaker that has traveled the country for over 24 years preaching and teaching the Word of God from a “prophetic insight” that produced many supernatural signs and wonders, miraculous healings and countless numbers of those who would receive the gift of salvation in his numerous crusades. Then one day at a lunch appointment, as Prophet Keith was sharing the vision of the church that the Lord was beginning to map out to him, an individual wrote a check to him for $200.00 as a seed offering to start what would come to be known as the “ Kingdom Of God World Outreach Center .”
Neither did he also know that the person who would sow that initial seed would 2 years later become the wife that he now affectionately refers to as “Lovey.” With this in mind, on November 3, 2003 being led by the Holy Spirit, Prophet Keith along with 10 other patrons gathered in the basement of the Hilton Hotel on Northwest Expressway for what would become the first initial meeting of the Kingdom Ministries. In its existence the ministry has grown to become highly recognized and respected locally, nationally, and abroad.
Today, with ministry partners all over the United States and the continent of Africa, Prophet Douglas has become a global entity touching and affecting the lives of thousands! Prophet Douglas' ministry is under the Apostolic covering of the St. John's Full Gospel Deliverance Ministry Association in Bloomfield, CT where Prophet Keith serves as an ordained Elder under the watchful leadership of the great Apostle John E. Wilson.
1. We believe the Bible to be the authoritatively inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
2 . We believe there is one God who created all things, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal future return to this earth in power and glory to receive to Himself, his blood bought and redeemed church of the living God, that it may be with Him forever.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, God ever present, for guidance, comfort, strength and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4 which establishes the spiritual gifts in the believer and the evidence of speaking in tongues as the spirit gives utterance.
5. We believe in the manifold gifts of the Holy Spirit as mentioned in the Word of God, 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
6. We believe in the set established order of the church as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12:27, 28
7. We believe in the forgiveness of sins by God’s grace upon confession in repentance and faith.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the church as a fellowship of believers, established for the purpose of worship, ministry and proclamation.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the former to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
11. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body, soul and spirit in answer to believing prayer.